You can view statistics on the Edge Gateway Services screen.
- Open Edge Gateway Services.
- Navigate to Networking > Edges.
- Select the edge gateway to edit, and click Services.
- Click the Statistics tab.
- Navigate through the tabs depending on the type of statistics you want to see.
Option Description Connections The Connections screen provides operational visibility. The screen displays graphs for the traffic flowing through the interfaces of the selected edge gateway and connection statistics for the firewall and load balancer services.
Select the period for which you want to view the statistics.
IPsec VPN The IPsec VPN screen displays the IPsec VPN status and statistics, and status and statistics for each tunnel. L2 VPN The L2 VPN screen displays the L2 VPN status and statistics.