You can access catalogs shared with you within your organization. You can access public catalogs if an organization administrator has made them accessible within your organization.
Catalog access is controlled by catalog sharing, not by the rights in your role. You can access only those catalogs or catalog items that are shared with you. For more information, see Share a Catalog.
- From the main menu (), select Libraries, and select Catalogs from the left panel.
The list of catalogs displays in a grid view.
- (Optional) Configure the grid view to contain elements you want to see.
The grid displays the elements you selected for each catalog.
- From the grid view, click the grid editor icon () displayed below the list of catalogs.
- Select the elements you want to include in the grid view, such as version, description, status, and so on.
- Click OK.
- (Optional) From the grid view, use the list bar () to display the actions you can take for each catalog.
For example, you can share or delete a catalog.