You can subscribe to an external catalog and thus create a read-only copy of an externally published catalog. You cannot modify a subscribed catalog.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- The system administrator must grant your organization permission to subscribe to external catalogs.
- From the main menu (), select Libraries, and select Catalogs from the left panel.
The list of catalogs displays in a grid view.
- Click New to create a new catalog.
- Enter the name and, optionally, a description of the catalog.
- Select to subscribe to an external catalog and provide the subscription URL.
- Enter the optional password to access the catalog.
- Select whether you want to automatically download the content from the external catalog.
- Click OK.