If an organization virtual data center network contains IP addresses that you no longer need, you can edit the addresses or delete them from the IP pool.
- These operations require the predefined organization administrator or system administrator roles or a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is an isolated or routed organization virtual data center network.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select Networks from the left panel.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- Click the IP Management tab.
The Static IP Pools option is selected by default.
- Click the Edit button on the right.
- To modify an IP range, select the range, make the necessary edits, and click Modify.
- To remove an IP range, select the range, and click Remove.
- Click Save.