You can group between two and four virtual data centers in a data center group with a common egress configuration.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenter Groups.
The list of data center groups displays in a card view.
- Click New datacenter group.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the new data center group.
- Select Common Egress Points and click Next.
- On the Datacenters page, select at least two and up to four data centers for the new data center group, and click Next.
The Datacenters page contains a list of the virtual data centers that are enabled for cross-virtual data center networking by the system administrator.
- Review the data center group details, and click Finish.
The newly created virtual data center group is listed in the Datacenter Groups view.