You can view the name, the description, and the CIDR settings of a stretched network. You can edit only the name and description of a stretched network.
For information about editing the static IP pool allocation for a stretched network at a virtual data center level, see Add IP Addresses to an Organization Virtual Data Center Network IP Pool.
- Viewing stretched networks requires the predefined Organization Administrator role or a role with the Organization VDC Network: View Properties right.
- Editing stretched networks requires the predefined Organization Administrator role or a role with the Organization VDC Network: Edit Properties right.
- From the main menu (), select Datacenter Groups.
The list of data center groups displays in a card view.
- In the card of the target data center group, click Details.
You are redirected to the Network Topology view for this data center group. You can see a diagram of the current network topology, which depicts the participating virtual data centers with their network fault domains, the egress points if configured, and the traffic routes.
- In the left panel, click Stretched Networks.
The list of stretched networks displays in a grid view.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target network, and click Edit.
- Edit the network details and click Save.