After you create a subscribed catalog, you can update the location URL and the password for the subscribed catalog.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- You must have created a subscribed catalog.
- The system administrator must grant your organization permission to subscribe to external catalogs.
- From the main menu (), select Libraries, and select Catalogs from the left panel.
The list of catalogs displays in a grid view.
- Click the list bar () on the left of a subscribed catalog, and select Subscribe settings.
If the catalog is not a subscribed one, the option is dimmed.
- Update the location URL and the password for this subscribed catalog.
- Select whether you want to download the content from the external catalog automatically.
- Click Save.