To add a group of users, you can import an LDAP group or a SAML group.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that you have a valid connection to an LDAP server or that you enabled your organization to use a SAML identity provider.
- From the main menu (), select Administration.
- In the left panel under Access Control, click Groups.
The list of user groups is displayed.
- Click Import Group.
- Select a source from which you want to import the user group.
You will only view the source LDAP server or SAML server that you configured as identity provider.
Source Action LDAP
Import a user group from an LDAP server.
- Enter a full or partial name in the text box and click Search.
- Select the user groups that you want to import and click Add.
SAML Import user groups from a SAML server. Enter the names of the groups that you want to import.
Use a new line for each group name.
- Select the role which you want to assign to the group of users that you import.
- Click Save.