Organization administrators can use the tenant portal to edit custom tenant role objects in the organizations they administer. As an organization administrator you can only view the global tenant roles that a system administrator has published to your organization. You cannot edit global tenant roles.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- From the main menu (), select Administration.
- In the left panel under Access Control, click Roles.
The list of roles is displayed.
- Click the radio button next to the role that you want to edit, and click Edit.
- Modify the role settings as needed.
- Change the name and, optionally, the description of the role.
- Edit the rights for the role.
- Click Save.