You can review and modify the default password and user account policies that were set by the system administrator when your organization was created.
The password and user account policies define the vCloud Director behavior when a user enters an invalid password.
This operation requires the rights included in the predefined Organization Administrator role or an equivalent set of rights.
- From the main menu (), select Administration.
- Under Settings, click Policies.
You can view the default policies that your system administrator has set.
- Click Edit.
- Enable locking of a user account after a number of invalid login attempts.
- Enter the number of invalid login attempts before the account is locked.
- Enter the time interval in minutes, in which the user with locked account cannot log back in.
- Click OK.