You can view a list of the IP addresses from an organization virtual data center network IP pool that are currently in use.
- These operations require the predefined organization administrator or system administrator roles or a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is an isolated or routed organization virtual data center network.
- On the Virtual Datacenters dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and select Networks from the left panel.
- Click the name of the network for which you want to see the used IP addresses.
- Click the IP Management tab.
- Click IP Allocations to see which IP addresses are currently in use.