To install the vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director, you download the .vmoapp installation file, and install the plug-in by using the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
- Verify that you have downloaded the .vmoapp installation file from the Drivers & Tools section on the vCloud Director download page.
- Verify that you have installed the vRealize Orchestrator client and you can log in with administrator credentials.
- Verify that you can log in to the vRealize OrchestratorControl Center interface at http://orchestrator_plugin_IP_or_DNS_name:8283/vco-controlcenter/config/.
- Download the plug-in file to a location accessible from the vRealize Orchestrator appliance.
- In a Web browser, log in to the Control Center at http://Orchestrator_IP_or_DNS_name:8283/vco-controlcenter.
The vRealize Orchestrator Control Center home page opens.
- In the Plug-Ins area, click Manage Plug-Ins.
- To upload the plug-in installation file, click Browse, navigate to the .vmoapp installation file, and click Upload.
- After the file is successfully uploaded, turn on the EULA toggle to accept the End User License Agreement, and click Install.
After the configuration change, the vRealize Orchestrator service takes 2 minutes to restart.
- Navigate to vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director is listed and enabled. and confirm that the
- Verify that vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director is successfully installed and configured.
You can now browse through the workflows provided by the vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director.
- Open the vRealize Orchestrator client and log in.
- In the Workflows tab, enter vCloud Director to verify that the vCloud Director workflows are present.