To avoid possible errors, such as imported workflows returning an incorrect error message, or inventory upgrade failure, synchronize the time on the virtual machines on which the vRealize Orchestrator server, vCloud Director server, and Single Sign On server are installed.
- Configure all your ESXi hosts to synchronize with the NTP server.
- Navigate to Hosts and Clusters and select an ESXi host.
- Select the Configure tab.
- Under System, select Time Configuration and click Edit.
- Click the Use Network Time Protocol (Enable NTP Client) radio button.
- From the NTP Service Startup Policy drop-down menu, select Start and stop with host.
- In the NTP Servers text box, enter the IP addresses or host names of the NTP servers that you want to use and click OK.
- Synchronize the time on all your virtual machines.
- Navigate to a virtual machine and right-click it.
- Click Edit Settings and, in the VM Options tab, click the VMware Tools drop-down menu.
- Select the Synchronize guest time with host check box and click OK.