You can remove stretched network that you no longer use.
This operation requires the predefined Organization Administrator role or a role with the Organization VDC Network: Edit Properties right.
- The corresponding organization virtual data center networks must not be connected to any virtual machines or vApps.
- In the top navigation bar, click Data Centers and Data Center Groups.
The list of data center groups appears in a card view.
- In the card of the target data center group, click Details.
The Network Topology view for this data center group opens. The diagram of the current network topology displays the participating virtual data centers with their network fault domains, the egress points if configured, and the traffic routes.
- In the left panel, click Stretched Networks.
The list of stretched networks appears in a grid view.
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target network, and click Delete.
- To confirm, click Delete.