To register an NSX-T Data Center transport zone for VMware Cloud Director to use, create a Geneve-backed network pool.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, select Network Pools and click New.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the new network pool, and click Next.
- Select Geneve-backed and click Next.
- Select an NSX-T Manager instance to provide the transport zone for this network pool, and click Next.
- Select an NSX-T transport zone and click Next.
- Review the network pool settings and click Finish.
What to do next
Create an organization VDC network that is backed by the network pool or associate the network pool with an organization VDC and create vApp networks.