Before an organization administrator can configure load balancing services, a system administrator must enable the load balancer on the NSX-T Data Center edge gateway.
Verify that you are a system administrator.
- Verify that you integrated VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer in your cloud infrastructure. For more information on managing NSX Advanced Load Balancer, see VMware Cloud Director Service Provider Admin Portal Guide.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Edge Gateways.
- Click the NSX-T Data Center edge gateway on which you want to enable load balancing.
- Under Load Balancer, click General Settings.
- Click Edit and toggle on the Load Balancer State option.
- Enter a network CIDR for a service network subnet from which to use IP addresses for creation of virtual services.
You can use the default service network subnet, by selecting the Use Default check box.
- Click Save.