You can manage the overall resource consumption limit of an organization. You can add, edit, and remove the organization's quotas on VMs, Tanzu Kubernetes clusters, CPU, memory, or storage.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- From the left panel, select Organizations.
- Select the name of the organization for which you want to put on a quota.
- Under the Configure section, select Quotas .
Organizations do not have any quotas by default.
- Click Edit.
- Modify the quota for the selected organization.
You can add, edit, or remove quotas on the number of Tanzu Kubernetes clusters, all or running VMs in the organization, consumed CPU, memory, and storage. Select Unlimited if you want the organization to have unlimited resources of the selected type.
- Click Save.