To prevent a user from logging in to VMware Cloud Director after a certain number of failed attempts, you can enable the account lockout.
Changes to the system account lockout policy apply to all new organizations. Organizations created before the account lockout policy change must be changed at the organization level.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration.
- In the left panel, under Settings, click Password Policy.
- Click Edit.
- To enable the account lockout, turn on the Account lockout toggle.
- Select the accepted number of invalid logins before locking an account.
- Select the lockout interval.
- To enable the system administrator account lockout, turn on the System Administrator account can be locked out toggle.
- Click Save.