You can modify an organization VDC Kubernetes policy to change its description and the CPU and memory limits.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, select Organization VDCs, and click the name of a flex organization VDC.
- Under Policies, select Kubernetes, select the policy you want to edit and click Edit.
The Edit VDC Kubernetes Policy wizard appears.
- Edit the description of the organization VDC Kubernetes policy and click Next.
The name of the policy is linked to the Supervisor Namespace, created during the publishing of the policy, and you cannot change it.
- Edit the CPU and Memory limit for the organization VDC Kubernetes policy and click Next.
You cannot edit the CPU and Memory reservation.
- Review the new policy details and click Save.