When you create a VM sizing policy, it is not visible to tenants. You can publish VM sizing policy to an organization VDC to make it available to tenants.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Organization VDCs.
- Select an organization VDC and click the VM Sizing Policies tab.
- Click Add.
- Select the VM sizing policies that you want to add to the organization VDC and click OK.
What to do next
- Select a policy and click Remove to unpublish the policy.
- Select a VM sizing policy and click Set as default to make that policy appear as the default choice for the tenants during a VM and vApp creation and VM edit. If there is more than one VM sizing policy published for an organization VDC, the tenant can select a different policy from the default one.