You can use endpoints to access the UI of proxied or non-proxied components with your VMware Cloud Director account.
- In the top navigation bar, click Data Centers and then click Virtual Data Center.
- Select the Dedicated vSphere Data Centers tab.
- Open the endpoint of the dedicated vCenter Server instance.
If you are accessing a proxied component, a new card with your proxy credentials opens.
- To open the default endpoint, click Open vSphere.
- To open a non-default endpoint, follow these steps:
- Click the Actions menu, and click View Endpoints.
- Click the endpoint URL.
- If you are logging in a proxied component, access the component by using your credentials.
- Copy the user name and the password.
- To activate the proxy, click Open.
A new card opens and prompts you for authentication against the proxy.
- In the User Name text box, paste the copied user name.
- In the Password text box, paste the copied password and click OK.