You can edit the DNS settings of an organization virtual data center network.
Verify that you are an organization administrator, system administrator, or that you are assigned a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is an isolated or routed organization virtual data center network.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- In the IP Management section, click DNS.
- Click the Edit button on the right.
- Edit the primary DNS, the secondary DNS, and the DNS suffix information as necessary.
- Click Save.