If you have system administrator rights, you can modify an organization VDC Kubernetes policy to change its description and the CPU and memory limits.
Verify that you have a system administrator role or a role that includes an equivalent set of rights. All other roles can only view the organization VDC Kubernetes policies.
- In the top navigation bar, click Data Centers and then click Virtual Data Center.
- Select an organization virtual data center.
- In the left panel, under Settings, select Kubernetes Policies.
- Select the organization VDC Kubernetes policy you want to edit and click Edit.
The Edit VDC Kubernetes Policy wizard appears.
- Edit the description of the organization VDC Kubernetes policy and click Next.
The name of the policy is linked to the Supervisor Namespace, created during the publishing of the policy, and you cannot change it.
- Edit the CPU and Memory limit for the organization VDC Kubernetes policy and click Next.
You cannot edit the CPU and Memory reservation.
- Review the new policy details and click Save.
What to do next
- Delete an organization VDC Kubernetes policy.
- By using the Service Provider Admin Portal, you can change organization resource quotas. See Manage Quotas on the Resource Consumption of an Organization in the VMware Cloud Director Service Provider Admin Portal Guide.
- Change group and user quotas. See Manage the Resource Quotas of a Group or Manage the Resource Quotas of a User.