You can import certificates of servers that VMware Cloud Director communicates with, such as vCenter Server, NSX Manager, and so on.
Verify that you are logged in as a system administrator or organization administrator.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration.
- In the left panel, under Certificate Management, select Trusted Certificates and click Import.
- Upload a PEM file containing the certificates that you want to import and click Import.
- (Optional) Edit the certificate name.
- Click Import.
What to do next
- Download a certificate.
- Edit a certificate name.
- Delete a certificate.
- Copy the PEM data to the clipboard.