You can modify the properties of organization VDC networks.
Verify that you are an organization administrator, system administrator, or that you are assigned a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- On the Networks tab, click the name of the organization VDC network that you want to edit.
- On the General tab, click Edit.
- Edit the name and the description of the network.
- If the VDC in which you created the network is backed by NSX Data Center for vSphere, toggle on or off the Shared option to make the organization VDC network available to other organization VDCs within the same organization.
- Click Save.