You can power off multiple vApps simultaneously. This action powers off all the virtual machines in the vApps. To perform certain actions, such as adding a vApp to a catalog, copying it, or moving it to another virtual data center, first you must power off the vApp.
- Verify that the vApps are started.
- Verify that you are at least vApp author.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and from the left panel, select vApps.
- Toggle on the Multiselect option.
- Select the vApps that you want to power off.
- From the Actions menu, select Power Off.
- Click OK to confirm.