If a vApp includes user-configurable OVF properties, you can review and modify those properties.
If a virtual machine in the vApp includes a value for a user-configurable property of the same name, the virtual machine value takes precedence.
Verify that the vApp is stopped and that its guest properties are user-configurable.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore and from the left panel, select Virtual Machines.
- Click to view the list in a card view and, optionally, arrange the list of virtual machines from the Sort by drop-down menu.
- In the card of the virtual machine you want to edit, click Details.
- Click Guest Properties and click Edit.
- Modify the guest properties for the vApp and click OK.