After you create e vApp network, you can view and edit the DNS settings at any time.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and from the left panel, select vApps.
- Click to view the vApps in a card view.
- In the card of the selected vApp, click Details.
- On the Networks tab, click a network to view the network details.
- On the IP Management tab, click DNS.
The DNS settings are displayed.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the primary and secondary DNS, and the DNS suffix.
- Click Save.