You can write an application rule to directly manipulate and manage IP application traffic.
- Open Edge Gateway Services.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking and click Edge Gateways.
- Select the edge gateway that you want to edit and click Services.
- Navigate to Load Balancer > Application Rules.
- Click the Add () button.
- Enter the name for the application rule.
- Enter the script for the application rule.
For information on the application rule syntax, see http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/2.2/configuration.html.
- To preserve your changes, click Keep.
What to do next
Associate the new application rule to a virtual server added for the load balancer. See Add a Virtual Server.