You can add DHCP pools to a routed organization VDC network that is backed by NSX-T Data Center.
Note: Deleting or updating DHCP pools is not supported for organization VDC networks backed by NSX-T Data Center.
- These operations require the predefined organization administrator or system administrator roles or a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is a routed organization virtual data center network.
- Verify that your network is backed by NSX-T Data Center.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- In the IP Management section, click DHCP.
- To add a DHCP pool, click New.
- Enter an IPv4 address range for the pool.
- Click Save.