After you increase the scope of an organization VDC network to a data center group network, you can connect workloads from all data centers participating in the data center group.
Verify that you are an organization administrator or that you have a role with an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that you have created a data center group with an NSX-T Data Center network provider type.
- Verify that you created an organization VDC network backed by NSX-T Data Center.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click the radio button next to the organization VDC network of which you want to increase the scope, and click Increase Scope.
- Select a data center group from the list of data center groups, and click OK to confirm.
The scope of the network is increased to a data center group network. In the networks list, it is listed as scoped to the data center group that you selected.