Resetting multiple vApps simultaneously clears their state, which includes memory, cache, and so on, but the vApps continue to run.
- Verify that the vApps are started and the virtual machines in them are powered on.
- Verify that you are at least vApp author.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and from the left panel, select vApps.
- Toggle on the Multiselect option.
- Select the vApps that you want to reset.
- From the Actions menu, select Reset and click OK to confirm.
The state of each vApp is cleared, and the vApps continue to run.