You can view vApps in a grid view or in a card view.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and from the left panel, select vApps.
- To view the vApps in a grid view, click . To view them in a card view, click .
The list of vApps displays in a grid or as a list of cards.
- (Optional) Configure the grid view to contain details you want to see.
The selected details appear as columns for each vApp.
- From the grid view, click the Grid editor icon ().
- Select the vApp details you want to include in the grid view by selecting the check box next to each detail you want to see.
- To save your changes, click OK .
- (Optional) From the grid view, click on the left of a vApp, to display the actions you can take for the selected vApp.
For example, you can shut down a vApp.