If you want tenants to auto scale applications, you must publish the rights bundle to one or more organizations in your system. You can use auto scaling starting from VMware Cloud Director 10.2.2.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration.
- In the left panel, under Tenant Access Control, select Rights Bundles.
- Verify that there are no Legacy Rights Bundles for the tenant organizations to which you want to grant access to auto scaling.
- Select the vmware:scalegroup Entitlement bundle, and click Publish.
- To publish the bundle:
- Select Publish to Tenants.
- Select the organizations to which you want to publish the role.
- If you want to publish the bundle to all existing and newly created organizations in your system, select Publish to All Tenants.
- If you want to publish the bundle to particular organizations in your system, select the organizations individually.
- Click Save.