You can create a new organization from the VMware Cloud Director Service Provider Admin Portal.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources, and click Cloud Resources.
The list of existing organizations displays in a grid view.
- From the left panel, select Organizations.
- To create a new organization, click the +Add button.
The New Organization dialog opens.
- Enter the following values.
Option Description Organization name The unique identifier that forms the URL for accessing the Tenant Portal of the organization. Organization full name Full name of the organization. Description An optional description for the organization.
- Click the Create button to complete the creation.