You can create a user in your VMware Cloud Director Provider organization.
During the VMware Cloud Director installation and setup, you create a system administrator account. After the initial setup, you can create additional administrators and users to the Provider organization.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration.
- In the left panel, under Provider Access Control, select Users.
- Click New.
- Enter a user name and password for the new user.
The password must contain at least six characters.
- Select whether to enable the user upon creation.
- From the Available roles drop-down menu, select a role for the user.
The list of available roles comprises the global roles and the roles that are local to your system organization.
- (Optional) Enter contact information for the user.
You can enter the full name, email address, phone number, and instant messaging ID.
- (Optional) Set the quotas for the user.
- You can set a limit of the virtual machines owned by the user, or select Unlimited.
- You can set a limit of the running virtual machines owned by the user, or select Unlimited.