You can modify the name and the description of a custom entity. You cannot change the type of the entity or the vRealize Orchestrator object type, to which the entity is bound. These are the default properties of the custom entity. If you want to modify any of the default properties, you must delete the custom entity definition and recreate it.
- From the top navigation bar, select Libraries.
The list of custom entities displays in a card view of 12 items per page, sorted by names in alphabetical order. Each card shows the name of the custom entity, the vRealize Orchestrator type to which the entity is mapped, the type of the entity, and a description, if available.
- From the left panel, select Custom Entity Definitions.
- In the card of the selected custom entity, select
. A new dialog opens.
- Modify the name or the description of the custom entity definition.
- Click OK to confirm the change.