You can edit the settings of provider VDC Kubernetes policies used for the creation of organization VDC Kubernetes policies and Tanzu Kubernetes clusters.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, select Provider VDCs, and click the name of a provider VDC.
- (Optional) Under Policies, select Kubernetes, select the policy you want to publish, and click Edit.
The Edit VDC Kubernetes Policy wizard appears.
- (Optional) Edit the name and description for the provider VDC Kubernetes policy and click Next.
- (Optional) Change the CPU and Memory limits for the Kubernetes clusters created under this policy and click Next.
When you publish the policy to an organization VDC, the selected limits act as maximums for the newly created organization VDC Kubernetes policy.
- (Optional) On the Machine classes page of the wizard, add one or more VM class types available for this policy, and click Next.
The selected machine classes are the only class types available to tenants when you publish the policy to an organization VDC.
- (Optional) Add one or more storage policies.
- Review your choices and click Save.