You can use an existing global tenant role as a template for the creation of a new role.
Verify that you have the rights to add new roles to VMware Cloud Director.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration.
- In the left panel, under Tenant Access Control, select Global Roles.
- Select the role that you want to clone and click Clone.
- In the Clone Global Role window, enter a name and description for the cloned role.
- (Optional) To edit the cloned rights, turn on the Modify Selected Rights toggle, and select or deselect the rights you want to change for the cloned role.
- Click Save.