You can view the security tags applied to virtual machines in your environment. You can also see the security tags that are applied to security groups in your environment.
A security tag must have been created and applied to a virtual machine or to a security group.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Organization VDCs.
- Click the radio button next to the target organization virtual data center, and click Manage Firewall.
- View the assigned tags from the Security Tags tab.
- On the Security Tags tab, select the security tag for which you want to see assignments, and click the Edit icon.
- Under the Assign/Unassign VMs, you can see the list of virtual machines assigned to the security tag.
- Click Discard.
- View the assigned tags from the Security Groups tab.
- Click the Grouping Objects tab, and click Security Groups.
- Select a security group.
- From the list under Include Members, you can see the security tag assigned to a security group.
You can view the existing security tags and associated virtual machines and security groups. This way, you can determine a strategy for creating firewall rules based on security tags and security groups.