You can edit the catalog synchronization settings for all organizations and catalogs, including the refresh rate of the catalog subscriptions.
For VMware Cloud Director version 10.3.3 and later, see Configure the Catalog and LDAP Synchronization for VMware Cloud Director 10.3.3 and Later.
- From the top navigation bar, select Administration.
- From the left pane, under Settings, select Catalog.
- Click Edit.
- Enable the catalog synchronization.
- Set the synchronization start and stop times.
- Set the synchronization interval.
The synchronization interval is the refresh rate of the catalog subscriptions.
- Click Save.