You can change the limit of the allocated storage capacity that you configured for a storage policy during the creation of an organization virtual data center.
You can set the allocated storage capacity as unlimited or configure a maximum amount of allocated storage capacity for a storage policy on an organization virtual data center.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Organization VDCs, and click the name of the target organization virtual data center.
- Under Policies, select Storage .
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target storage policy, and click Edit limit.
- Configure the limit setting for this storage policy.
- To set a limit, select the upper radio button, and enter the maximum amount of storage resource for this storage policy on this organization virtual data center.
- To set no limit, select the Unlimited radio button.
- Click Edit.