To prevent an organization virtual data center from using a storage policy, you can remove this storage policy from the organization virtual data center. Running vApps and powered on virtual machines continue to run, but you cannot create or start additional vApps or virtual machines on this storage policy.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click Organization VDCs, and click the name of the target organization virtual data center.
- Under Policies, select Storage .
- Click the radio button next to the name of the target storage policy, and click Remove.
- To confirm, click Remove.