You can create a VM sizing policy to make available to tenants predefined CPU and memory consumption constraints that they can apply to individual VMs in an organization VDC.
- From the top navigation bar, select Resources and click Cloud Resources.
- In the left panel, click VM Sizing Policies.
- Click New.
- Enter a name for the VM sizing policy, and optionally a description.
- Click Next.
- On the CPU page, select the CPU allocation settings that you want to apply to the policy and click Next.
- Select the memory allocation settings that you want to apply to the policy and click Next.
- Review the VM sizing policy settings and click Finish.
What to do next
- After you create a VM sizing policy, you can edit only the VM sizing policy name and description. See Edit a VM Sizing Policy.
- Add a VM Sizing Policy to an Organization VDC.
- Create a VM Placement Policy within a Provider VDC.