You can group between one and 16 VDCs in a data center group with NSX-T Data Center network provider type.
Verify that you are an organization administrator, system administrator, or that you are assigned a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking and then click the Data Center Groups tab.
- Click New.
- On the Starting VDC page, select a VDC backed byNSX-T Data Center to start the group.
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the new data center group.
- On the Participating VDCs page, select additional data centers for the new data center group, and click Next.
- Review the data center group details and click Finish.
The newly created group appears in the list of data center groups.