After you generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and obtain the CA-signed certificate based on that CSR, you can import the CA-signed certificate to use it by your edge gateway.
- Open Edge Gateway Services.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking and click Edge Gateways.
- Select the edge gateway that you want to edit and click Services.
- Click the Certificates tab.
- Select the CSR in the on-screen table for which you are importing the CA-signed certificate.
- Import the signed certificate.
- Click Signed certificate generated for CSR.
- Provide the PEM data of the CA-signed certificate.
- If the data is in a PEM file on a system you can navigate to, click the Upload button to browse to the file and select it.
- If you can copy and paste the PEM data, paste it into the Signed Certificate (PEM format) field.
Include the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE----- lines.
- (Optional) Type a description.
- Click Keep.
Note: If the private key in the CA-signed certificate does not match the one for the CSR you selected on the Certificates screen, the import process fails.