If an organization virtual data center network is running out of IP addresses, you can add more addresses to its IP pool.
You cannot add IP addresses to external organization virtual data center networks that have a direct connection.
Verify that you are an organization administrator, system administrator, or that you are assigned a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is an isolated or routed organization virtual data center network.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- In the IP Management section, click the Static IP Pools tab.
- Click the Edit button on the right.
In the Edit network window, you see the gateway CIDR and the IP address ranges, if any.
- In the Static IP Pools text box, enter the IP address or range of IP addresses and click Add.
Note: For cross-VDC networks, the IP addresses must not overlap with the IP addresses that are assigned to the other organization VDC networks from the same stretched network.
- Click Save.
The IP address or range of IP addresses are added to the network IP pool.