After you create an organization VDC network, you can connect the network to an edge gateway.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click the name of the organization VDC network that you want to connect to an edge gateway.
- On the General tab, click Edit.
- Click Connection.
- Connect the network to an edge gateway.
- Toggle on the Connect to an edge gateway option.
- Select the edge gateway to connect to from the list of available edge gateways.
- Select the interface type.
- To allow a guest VLAN, toggle the Guest VLAN Allowed option.
- Click Save.
The organization VDC network connects to an edge gateway and converts from isolated to routed.