You can configure a vApp network to provide static IP addresses to the virtual machines in the vApp by pulling them from a static pool of IP addresses.
- On the Virtual Data Center dashboard screen, click the card of the virtual data center you want to explore, and from the left panel, select vApps.
- Click to view the vApps in a card view.
- In the card of the selected vApp, click Details.
- On the Networks tab, click a network to view the network details.
- On the IP Management tab, click Static Pools.
- Click Edit.
- Enter an IP range and click Add.
- Click Save.