If an organization virtual data center network contains IP addresses that you no longer need, you can edit the addresses or delete them from the IP pool.
Verify that you are an organization administrator, system administrator, or that you are assigned a role that includes an equivalent set of rights.
- Verify that your network is an isolated or routed organization virtual data center network.
- In the top navigation bar, click Networking.
- Click the name of the network that you want to edit.
- In the IP Management section, click Static IP Pools.
- Click the Edit button on the right.
- To modify an IP range, select the range, make the necessary edits, and click Modify.
- To remove an IP range, select the range, and click Remove.
- Click Save.